Wild Mystery Protective Face Mask With Filter
Wearing a Wild Mystery Protective Face Mask With Filter will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, talks sneezes they could release germs into the air that may infect others nearby. Face masks are part of an infection control strategy to eliminate cross-contamination. If someone is ill a face mask can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases and can protect other people from becoming sick. A face mask also protects the wearer’s nose and mouth from splashes or sprays of body fluids.
How should your face mask be worn?
- Always wash your hands with soap and water before touching the face mask.
- Remove mask from the dispenser or box and make sure the masks do not have any holes or tears.
- Make sure you determine which side is the top and which is the front of the mask, so you can properly wear the mask.
- Face masks with ear loops: hold by the ear loops and put the loops around each ear.
How to remove a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
- Face Mask with Earloops: Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask
Note: It can protect your mouth and face from dust, pollen, ash, fog and haze, vehicle exhaust and passive smoking. Not Recommended for virus protection.
For more information, you can contact us.